Safety and Service
LCNB Service Update
As Ohio Governor Mike DeWine has issued a Stay-At-Home order in the interest of protecting our state’s citizens, we want to remind you that LCNB National Bank is a “necessary business” and remains open. Despite the restrictions, LCNB will be doing our best to safely serve you and our communities. LCNB has made special donations to organizations on the front lines during this time, including several regional food banks, the United Way, and to YMCAs providing childcare to essential workers.
Branch Banking Availability
- Our offices, except for those noted in the table above currently remain open with the usual service hours. All routine transactions are being handled through our drive-through windows. ATMs remain available 24/7.
- For more involved matters such as loans, in-lobby appointments with a banker can be scheduled by calling 800.344.2265.
Online & Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking remains a secure, convenient and contact-free way to manage your money.
- Check your balances, transfer funds, and make payments through both our Online and Mobile banking services.
- If you’re not currently using LCNB Online Banking, sign up online.
- The LCNB Mobile app can be downloaded at the App Store or Google Play. You can deposit checks into your account using the app. To register for Mobile Check Deposit, select “Deposit Check” within the app.
- Many of LCNB’s loan offerings can be applied for through our website. Navigate to your area of interest on LCNB.com.
- If you have any questions about accessing LCNB’s online and mobile banking services, contact an Electronic Services representative at 800.344.2265 during normal banking hours. More information.
Keeping Your Money Safe
The FDIC reminds consumers that even during a crisis, keeping your money in an FDIC-insured account is the safest option. While we understand that you may wish to keep some cash on hand, your deposits remain secure when kept in LCNB’s checking, savings, money market, and CD accounts, up to $250,000 per depositor. For more information on the FDIC’s insurance limits, check out the FDIC’s insurance estimator.
Also, be aware of the increase in scams during this period. Take extra caution when engaging with calls, texts, social media and emails that appear to be offering vaccines, diagnostic tests, or that address the shortage of goods. Always verify the identity of a person or organization requesting sensitive information before providing it!
If you have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus situation, LCNB is here to help. Our bankers and Client Care Center staff are all committed to working with our clients to reduce financial stress during this challenging and uncertain time. Call us at 800.344.2265; we’ll listen.
For current information and advice on the health aspects of COVID-19, please visit the Ohio Department of Health website or other government sites.
Especially during this time, please remember that LCNB National Bank will never call, text, or email you to ask for your account information. We’ll never ask for your account number, your credit/debit card number, or information related to your cards, such as PIN numbers, expiration dates or CVV codes—unless you call us first. If you ever find yourself in a suspicious phone conversation or receive a questionable text or email, please call our Client Care Center (800.344.2265) to talk it over with us.